About Serve the Least International
Serve the Least International was established to serve the least of these in both Japan and developing nations. We take part in activities such as helping orphans and the poor in developing countries; also, providing support for families raising children and the homeless in Japan.
Serve the Least International is a non-profit organization build on the foundation of Christ. We learn from Jesus Christ and serve those rejected by society; In other words, we serve the least.
- Our organization is built on the foundation of Jesus Christ.
- We love all people.
- Though we cannot do everything, we will do what we can.
- We will serve the poor, weak, and those that are in need.
- To establish orphanages in developing countries And support children and families that are in need.
- Support parents raising children.
- Support the homeless
- Educational work centered in language.
- Study support for foreign children
- Disaster relief
- International exchange
- Lifestyle support for foreigners.